Bungalows Nautilus ****
Features > Übersetzung in Arbeit <
- Beautiful complex with 12,000 meters of gardens
- Swimming pool with a hoist
- Just 100 meters from the Matagorda beach
- Rent of home care and mobility equipment
Playa Matagorda, Bungalows Nautilus (max. 2 or 5 pers.)
This beautiful complex of 70 comfortable bungalows is set in 12,000 meters of landscaped gardens shaded by palm trees and just 100 meters from the Matagorda beach and the pedestrian zone boulevard with numerous restaurants, bars and shops.
The management, very committed with the accessibility, has adapted a large number of bungalows to make the complex ideal for the less mobile.
They feature satellite TV to receive national and international channels, a built-in safe, telephone and answering machine. The kitchen has a stove with 4 burners and oven, micro wave, refrigerator, toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board and a complete set of kitchen equipment.
- A heated swimming pool with hoist
- Meeting room
- Massage room
- Internet and Free wi-fi in the complex
- Laundry self-service
- Mini-golf and Ping pong
- Number of accessible units: 28
- Room door width: 90 cm
- Bed height: 50 cm
- Distance floor/bed base: 25 cm
- Bathroom door width: 90 cm
- Toilet height: 47 cm
– Good location near the beach
– Very good feedback from wheelchair guests that stayed here before.
- Manual/Electric wheelchair
- Electric bed (incl. monkey pole and cotsides)
- Electric hoist
- Monkey pole
- Air mattress (anti decubitus)
- Shower/toiletchair (commode)
- Raised toilet seat
- Rollator / Walking frame
- Home and medical care can be arranged.
Timanafaya National Park (Fire Mountains):
Amazing experiments with the heat of the volcanoes and spectacular scenery on the coach tour in the park.
Also part of the 7Km lava-tunnel of Monte Corona, these caves were once used to hide from slave-hunters and pirates.
Fundación César Manrique
The island´s most famous son created his living-space within 5 volcanic bubbles. The house is now a museum, and is a rare oasis of tranquility.
Jameos del Agua:
these water-caves, home to the blind albino crab, are a true jewel. Also the “House of the Volcanoes”, where you can see active volcano-studies, is found here.
“Valley of the thousand Palm Trees”. Lunch-option in a beautifully restored farm with typically Canarian food.
Mirador de las Nieves:
The island´s highest point offers unique views of Lanzarote all the way to Fuerteventura. Although there is a lot to see there will be enough time to fully appreciate each sight.
Probably the island´s most famous site as it is featured in many films. It´s breathtaking beauty makes a unique photo stop, not to mention the semi-precious stone Olivina that is found on the shores of this Green Crater lagoon.
The once in a lifetime experience is good fun for all ages. Time enough for whoever dares to ride, but not included in the fare (6 €/person approx.)
An awesome struggle between lava and sea has shaped this incredible coastline where walkways and balconies were built to get you as close as possible.
Salinas del Janubio:
Salt is an important part of the island´s past but these salt beds still are fully operative.
Try a free sample of local wine from the most unusual vineyards.
- Mobility transfer (If you wish, by wheelchair) at the airports
- Flight price depending on airport and the time of year from € 200,– till € 500,– per person
- You are allowed to bring your own mobility equipment like wheelchair, Hand-Bike, etc.(max 2) and medical luggage up to 15 kg free of charge
(doctors declaration not older than 3 weeks needed)
- Wheelchair Transfer for 1 – 4 persons from and to the airport to your hotel € 85,–
- Stay in bungalow, kitchen and one- or two-bedroom with double bed for 1 till 5 Persons (see table)
- 24-Ours-hotline for trouble assistance at your holiday
- Booking fees €25,-, airport tax and local tax