Villas Don Pepe ****
Features > Übersetzung in Arbeit <
- For those who desire luxury, space and intimacy
- Heated swimming pool with a hoist
- A few minute to the seafront promenade
- Rent of home care and mobility equipment
Playa Blanca, Villa’s Don Pepe (max. 8 pers.)
Villas Don Pepe are the ideal destination for those who desire luxury, space and intimacy in an individual villa.
A few minutes walk along the seafront promenade leads to the nearest beach and the centre of Playa Blanca.
The two villas have been
built in such a way that there are no architectural barriers for handicapped or disabled people and are therefore ideal for wheelchairs.
Both are stylishly decorated and finished to a very high standard.
One of the three bathrooms has a wheel-in-shower with commode and a raised toilet with grab rails.
There is a comfortable seating and dining area joining a fully equipped and accessible American style kitchen.
An outdoor terrace with a barbecue compose a second dining area suitable for wheelchair users.
From there you can access the main bedroom, the lounge-kitchen and one of the other bedrooms through various patio doors.
In addition, each villa has an 8m x 3.5m private, fully heated swimming pool with a hoist. The depth varies between 1.10m and 1.70m. Ample space around the pool allows guests to soak up the Lanzarote sun and enjoy the spectacular views. A newly installed sun terrace roof provides additional outdoor space and superb views.
- Number of accessible units: 2 villas
- Air conditioning (1 € / hour cost)
- Washing machine and drying area
- Private car park
- Wifi area
- DVD-Player and movies
- Room door width: 90 cm
- Bed height: 52 cm
- Distance floor/bed base: 25 cm
- Bathroom door width: 90 cm
- Toilet height: 52 cm
A welcome pack is provided on arrival containing wine, coffee, tea, water and fruit.
Cleaning service will be provided on a weekly basis and is included in the price. You can get this service more often for an additional cost.
Advantages: Exclusive holiday
Disadvantages: Distance to the center of the resort
- Manual/Electric wheelchair
- Electric bed (incl. monkey pole and cotsides)
- Electric hoist
- Monkey pole
- Air mattress (anti decubitus)
- Shower/toiletchair (commode)
- Raised toilet seat
- Rollator / Walking frame
- Home and medical care can be arranged.
Timanafaya National Park (Fire Mountains):
Amazing experiments with the heat of the volcanoes and spectacular scenery on the coach tour in the park.
Also part of the 7Km lava-tunnel of Monte Corona, these caves were once used to hide from slave-hunters and pirates.
Fundación César Manrique
The island´s most famous son created his living-space within 5 volcanic bubbles. The house is now a museum, and is a rare oasis of tranquility.
Jameos del Agua:
these water-caves, home to the blind albino crab, are a true jewel. Also the “House of the Volcanoes”, where you can see active volcano-studies, is found here.
“Valley of the thousand Palm Trees”. Lunch-option in a beautifully restored farm with typically Canarian food.
Mirador de las Nieves:
The island´s highest point offers unique views of Lanzarote all the way to Fuerteventura. Although there is a lot to see there will be enough time to fully appreciate each sight.
Probably the island´s most famous site as it is featured in many films. It´s breathtaking beauty makes a unique photo stop, not to mention the semi-precious stone Olivina that is found on the shores of this Green Crater lagoon.
The once in a lifetime experience is good fun for all ages. Time enough for whoever dares to ride, but not included in the fare (6 €/person approx.)
An awesome struggle between lava and sea has shaped this incredible coastline where walkways and balconies were built to get you as close as possible.
Salinas del Janubio:
Salt is an important part of the island´s past but these salt beds still are fully operative.
Try a free sample of local wine from the most unusual vineyards.
- Mobility transfer (If you wish, by wheelchair) at the airports
- Flight price depending on airport and time of year from € 200,– till € 500,– per person
- You are allowed to bring your own mobility equipment like wheelchair, Hand-Bike, etc.(max 2) and medical luggage up to 15 kg free of charge
(doctors declaration not older than 3 weeks needed)
- Wheelchair Transfer for 1 – 4 persons from and to the airport to your hotel € 135,–
- Stay in Villa, kitchen and two-bedroom with double bed for 1 till 5 Persons (see table)
- 24-Ours-hotline for trouble assistance at your holiday
- Booking fees €25,-, airport tax and local tax