Hotel Tropical Island ****
Features > Übersetzung in Arbeit <
- Located in quiet fishing village
- Self catering, B & B, half board and all inclusive
- Swimming pool
- Good wheelchair and mobility scooter accessible
- Rent of home care and mobility equipment
Playa Blanca, Hotel Tropical Island (max. 2 or 4 pers.)
The hotel is located in Playa Blanca, a quiet fishing village in the municipality of Yaiza south of Lanzarote.
With an area of 102.000m ² of which 56.000 m² are green and leisure areas, 8 swimming pools, 2 giant pools (one of them 1300m ²), 4 children’s pools, a Splash Park children water park, 2 outdoor jacuzzis, 2 pool bars, playground , 2 tennis courts, 2 multi-sports courts and 2 big show rooms for 450 people.
The complex consists of 414 apartments located in different blocks. All the apartments are fully equipped with large bedrooms, kitchenette, living room and bathroom and a terrace.
Further facilities are: 10 Pools for adults, 4 Pools for children, 1 Water Park for children “Splash Park” and 2 outdoor Jacuzzis. No special access for disabled to the pool.
Complex available from self catering to B&B, half board and all inclusive.
- Swimming pool with no special access
- Air conditioning
- Safe (extra charge)
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed
- Number of accessible units: 16
- Room door width: 88 cm
- Bed height: 50 cm
- Distance floor/bed base: 30 cm
- Bathroom door width: 80 cm
- Toilet height: 40 cm
- Manual/Electric wheelchair
- Electric bed (incl. monkey pole and cotsides)
- Electric hoist
- Monkey pole
- Air mattress (anti decubitus)
- Shower/toiletchair (commode)
- Raised toilet seat
- Rollator / Walking frame
- Home and medical care can be arranged.
Timanafaya National Park (Fire Mountains):
Amazing experiments with the heat of the volcanoes and spectacular scenery on the coach tour in the park.
Also part of the 7Km lava-tunnel of Monte Corona, these caves were once used to hide from slave-hunters and pirates.
Fundación César Manrique
The island´s most famous son created his living-space within 5 volcanic bubbles. The house is now a museum, and is a rare oasis of tranquility.
Jameos del Agua:
these water-caves, home to the blind albino crab, are a true jewel. Also the “House of the Volcanoes”, where you can see active volcano-studies, is found here.
“Valley of the thousand Palm Trees”. Lunch-option in a beautifully restored farm with typically Canarian food.
Mirador de las Nieves:
The island´s highest point offers unique views of Lanzarote all the way to Fuerteventura. Although there is a lot to see there will be enough time to fully appreciate each sight.
Probably the island´s most famous site as it is featured in many films. It´s breathtaking beauty makes a unique photo stop, not to mention the semi-precious stone Olivina that is found on the shores of this Green Crater lagoon.
The once in a lifetime experience is good fun for all ages. Time enough for whoever dares to ride, but not included in the fare (6 €/person approx.)
An awesome struggle between lava and sea has shaped this incredible coastline where walkways and balconies were built to get you as close as possible.
Salinas del Janubio:
Salt is an important part of the island´s past but these salt beds still are fully operative.
Try a free sample of local wine from the most unusual vineyards.
- Mobility transfer (If you wish, by wheelchair) at the airports
- Flight price depending on airport and time of year from € 200,– till € 500,– per person
- You are allowed to bring your own mobility equipment like wheelchair, Hand-Bike, etc.(max 2) and medical luggage up to 15 kg free of charge
(doctors declaration not older than 3 weeks needed)
- Wheelchair transfer for 1 – 4 persons from and to the airport to your hotel € 135,–
- Stay in one room apartment, kitchen and bed with double bed for 1 till 3 Persons or 2 + 2 children (see table)
- 24-Ours-hotline for trouble assistance at your holiday
- Booking fees €25,-, airport tax and local tax